Kindman2011-10-12 14:01:47
Kindman, 2011-10-12 14:01:47

Agency contract

Our LLC wants to attract individuals' agents (freelancers) who will work with us via the Internet and receive an agency fee.

Question: Who should pay taxes on their remuneration, Our LLC or themselves?

Answer the question

In order to leave comments, you need to log in

1 answer(s)
Maxim Shishkin, 2011-10-12

You pay insurance premiums + personal income tax.

Didn't find what you were looking for?

Ask your question

Ask a Question

731 491 924 answers to any question